On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Claudio Kuenzler <nap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> I'm seeing almost the same behavior... do the new messages appear after you
> hit "F5" in your browser? That does it for me.
> But I agree, it is a strange behavior which didn't occur to me in 0.2.x,
> only since 0.3. Maybe there has been a bugfix in the coming release 0.3.1 ?
> Anybody got more info?
>
> cheers,
> Claudio

I have not tried to see if "F5" works but I can tell you something is
for sure wrong when the "Check new messages" button is not populating
in the tons of messages I have sitting on my users mailbox. I noticed
even if I let it sit for 30 minutes with pending new messages on the
server, the RC application never is able to successfully download them
to the message list for me to see so the whole time I am thinking I
have no new messages when i fact I have many. This is a huge bug in my
opinion! The only fix I know is to select and fully open an older
message (preview pane view does not count) and then back out into the
message list to see the new messages.

Argggg...