Hi all
Hi list

I have a CentOS server properly updated with php 5.2.11
I have a total lack of internal log roundcubemail
plus I have a serious problem in authentication

url  http://fakessh.eu/roundcubemail/?_task=&_action=login

with correct user and correct pass
gives me posted on the home page of roundcube an authentication error

url http://fakessh.eu/roundcubemail

with correct user and correct pass
gives me posted on the home page of roundcube an authentication error

I activate the verbose mode of roundcube without further result
$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 8;

I use the rpm
[r...@r13151 ~]# rpm -qa | grep roundcubemail
roundcubemail-0.3-1.fc11
which corresponds to the stable version 3.0

I use postgresql configure by following the INSTALL file of the rpm

One problem that may occur: the large number of mail there on the server
several tens of thousands

and also the major problem I have: I have no log, but the rpm installation is
correct

my server does not seem corrupt, I will not forward mail bizarre and the logs
are clean

thanks for all your feedbacks

nb : 'Buddha' peace themselve