Unfortunately no, the /logs folder is empty and apache logs return
nothing.

Here the error logging parameters inside php.ini

; Error handling and logging
error_reporting                 = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
display_errors                  = On
display_startup_errors          = On
log_errors                      = On
log_errors_max_len              = 1024
ignore_repeated_errors          = Off
ignore_repeated_source          = Off
report_memleaks                 = On
track_errors                    = Off
html_errors                     = On
error_log                       = syslog

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:24:50 -0600, Stan Hoeppner <s...@hardwarefreak.com>
wrote:
> Gerhard Mourani put forth on 2/18/2010 9:54 PM:
>>

>>   Hello List, I've succefully installed Roudcube on Linux and
everything
>> run perfectly except the Upload feature of the program. Nice
spellcheker
>> and look in general, one of the best if not the best in this area. I
>> like a
>> lot this webmail software and would like to use it for all my users but
>> unfortunately, the upload feature which is very important as you may
know
>> today doesn't work. Permission of logs and temp directories are set
>> correctly (drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Oct 31 09:20 logs/ -
>> drwxr-xr-x
>> 2 apache apache 4096 Feb 18 22:13 temp/). Temp directory is also
>> correctly
>> defined inside main.inc.php file ($rcmail_config['temp_dir'] =
'temp/';).
>> Apache server version is 2.2.14 with php 5.3.1 and dovecot 1.2.8.
Upload