On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:13:09 +0000, Paul Tansom <p...@aptanet.com> wrote:
> Roundcube 0.1-stable
> I'm currently trying to decide
> whether to try Roundcube again or not. It may be unlikely since I doubt
it
> would be used due to a lack of confidence/trust.

I highly recommend you give it another chance.  We evaluated RC 0.1-stable
and it had several issues that made it a deal killer for us.  Several
months later I was about to give up on finding a nice webmail client (and
continue using SquirrelMail), when I decided to give RC another chance now
that 0.3.1 was out.  It is amazing how far its come in such a short
time--now it is fantastic and we are in the middle of migrating our users
off SM to RC (finally!)

-ry

--
Ryan Horrisberger