I recently deleted a file in my Maildir directory called
'subscriptions' which was basically a text file. This file was in the
Maildir directory and just had all my Inbox sub-folders listed. I was
on the Dovecot list and advised to delete this. It is not something I
should depend on and I should disable all my mail clients to show all
'unsubscribed' folders. I found out how this works on Thunderbird but
I can't seem to figure this out on RC. When I go to "Settings >
Folders Tab", I can then see all my missing Inbox folders and they're
all unsubscribed. Meaning I don't have the tic box checked but when I
all un-subscribed folders?

Obviously RC sees the folders because I can edit their names and
choose to subscribe to them in the folders tab under 'Settings' but
when I am just under my mail box view, I only see "Inbox, Drafts,
Junk, Sent, & Trash". Basically the default folders it created when I
logged in for the 1st time.

Please help!