10.08.2010 10:38, A.L.E.C пишет:
> On 10.08.2010 08:28, Andrey wrote:
>
>>> With enabled threads or not? Enable imap_debug and attach the log.
>> Threads is off.
>
> Are you using enable_caching=true?

Nope. I don't want to use this feature because of security and big
number  of users. IMAP server is located on other server.

>> Sorry, cn't attach logs, but I see at least four "a001
>> LOGIN" commands in logs.
>
> There can be max.3 parallel connections in Roundcube. Maybe Courier has
> got some problems with this. Consider using imapproxy.
I've already enabled MAXCPERIP=100 for webmail IP in courier settings
and tried to use imapproxy but there were problems after some time.
Strange but definetely in 0.3.1 messages listing was faster.

>> And I have 4838 messages in my inbox folders.
>
> This is not a big number, I'm doing tests with 10k messages in one
> folder and have no problems with this.

With regards,
Andrey