From: users-bounces+andres.sulleiro=razorfish....@lists.roundcube.net
[mailto:users-bounces+andres.sulleiro=razorfish....@lists.roundcube.net] On
Behalf Of Thomas Bruederli
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 1:36 AM
To: RoundCube Announce; Users
Subject: [RCU] Version 0.4 (stable) released

Dear Roundcube users

After the big new features in 0.4-beta this final release now completes the
unfinished work and fixes bugs related to the new threaded message listing
and address groups features. We also cleaned up the user interface and
tried to make all UI elements more consistent.

With this release the skins have been excluded from the GPL license terms
(see README file). This allows you to choose whatever license you want for
your custom skins and even opens the door for creating commercial skins.

We recommend to update all existing Roundcube installations with this
release. Get it from http://roundcube.net/download, a complete list of
changes can be found here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Have fun,
Thomas