Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> Not really; I already googled up that you can get an nice sieve
> implementation with Dovecot. I wanted to get it working with
> Exim. I don't want to risk a working, live e-mail set up by
> switching to a whole other MTA, that's all.

??

Dovecot is not an MTA, it is a POP/IMAP server, so it would replace your
Courier, not Exim (and yes, with dovecot you can still use Exims LDA if
you want, although you lose the advantage of dovecots indexes being
automatically updated at deliver time if you don't use the dovecot LDA).

Dovecot, quite simply, smashes Courier's face in, so you would only be
doing yourself and your users a huge favor by switching to it.

--

Best regards,

Charles