I am looking to update to roundcube 0.5.1 and I've moved my template
from 0.4.2 over to it but it looks like the folder management has
changed.  Where previously I had a section in the managefolders.html
file to create new folders, this no longer seems to work

name="createfolder" form="subscriptionform"
hintbox="rcmailaddfolderhint" /></div>
      <roundcube:button command="create-folder" type="input"
class="button" label="create" />
style="margin-top:1em; height:16px"></div>

It looks like the functionality for adding and editing folders has
been moved to the folderedit template, however my current template has
a visible form for adding folders in the main folders screen which is
in the folders.html file.  Is it still possible to do this?