Hi,

 I'm trying to replace horde with roundcube.

 Roundcube's basic functionality is flawless and the install was a
 cake-walk, but I'm having a problem with the plugins.

 main.inc.php contains:

 $rcmail_config['plugins'] =
 array('managesieve','additional_message_headers');

 However there is no menu option anywhere that I've seen for managing
 the filtes from the user side.

 I also don't see any admin control panel anywhere. Is this a symptom of
 something, or is all the system config done by editing main.inc.php?
 (not a problem either way, I just want to make sure I'm not missing
 something)

 Also, I activated additional_message_headers just as a test, but don't
 see any options related to that either.

 Does anybody have any suggestions or any debugging hints?

 This is on Ubuntu 11, installed using apt-get.

 Thanks!

 Terry

--
 Terry Carmen