On 11.10.2011 12:21, Ward De Ridder wrote:
> This seems to work for the roundcube mailinglist, but for other
> mailinglists I'm subscribed to ( ubuntu-be , hackerspace antwerp ,
> ... )
> it doesn't work.
> Any idea why that could be?
>
> This doesn't have anything to do with smtpd_recipient_restrictions ,
> use a localhost smtp server that just sends the mail from any
> mailadres
> I ask it to send from.

It was just a hint.
So, you subscribed to every mailinglist with another mailaddress you
want to use just for that given mailing list?
To post to a mailinglist the envelope sender has to be the same you
subscribed with. For my knowledge it has to work with an identity for
each mailing list.

What's the error shown in your roundcube as well as in your mta logs?

Tobias