I am just wondering what the meaning of the "standard" column is in the
identities table.

(On this one it is because we have a mailbox-postcreation script that we run in
PostfixAdmin so that when a new mailbox is created, and that postmaster defines
a proper Name, we can already have that name in their roundcube identity.  But
we noticed we weren't setting the standard column to 1, as RoundCube would if
creating the identity itself.)

Also the alias column in the users table. How does that get set or used? I'm
puzzled by the small subset of users that have this column set. Though I am
delighted to learn that it can be used to contain an alternate username that
works to login!

 Benjamin