Am 31.10.2011 14:02, schrieb Claudio Kuenzler:

> In the main config there should be a line where you define the
> 'default
> folders'. Verify that line/that you have entered the default system
> folders as their names can very on different imap servers.
> On Oct 31, 2011 1:50 PM, "Gerson Felipe Schwinn" wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> I installed the latest version of RoundCube (0.6) on our new server.
>> When the user makes login, the RoundCube creates default folders,
>> but
>> they do not appear in the list.Every time we have to go to your
>> preferences, enable the folders and then "Folder Special" and click
>> save.It has a way to enable folders automatically at login, as was
>> the
>> case in previous versions?
>> Thanks!

In the roundcube config is direction to enable autocreation for the
default folders:

// display these folders separately in the mailbox list.
// these folders will also be displayed with localized names
// NOTE: Use folder names with namespace prefix (INBOX. on
Courier-IMAP)
$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'Drafts',
'Sent', 'Junk', 'Trash');

// automatically create the above listed default folders on login
$rcmail_config['create_default_folders'] = true;

// protect the default folders from renames, deletes, and subscription
changes
$rcmail_config['protect_default_folders'] = true;

But I don't know if roundcube automatically subscribe these folders.
e.g. with dovecot you can also autocreate default folders and of course
subscribe them automatically.

Regards,

Tobias