Hi,

 I'm writing a plugin to start composing of an email from an external script.
I am using the startup , login_after and authenticate hooks. With the first and
the second are able to login automatically and with the third, changing action
= compose, are able to opens directly to the composition of the message.

Good, everything works fine till here !!!

my question is : how do I fill the fields like subject or to or cc or bcc or
body or attachment ?

Thanks