Am 18.04.2012 01:13, schrieb Thomas Bruederli:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 22:00, Michael Heydekamp <listu...@freexp.de> wrote:

>> Real Name <local.p...@do.main>
>> Real Name <local.p...@do.main>, Real Name <local.part@do.main1>
>>
>> Unfortunately both scenarios don't work, as RC is complaining about an
>> invalid address (although the address(es) and their format are perfectly
>> valid).
>>
>> Entering just two comma-separated addresses (without real names) leads to
>> the same result.
>
> That certainly is a bug of Roundcube which should be corrected. I
> kindly ask you to open a bug ticket at trac.roundcube.net for that.

Done, see http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488445.

But that doesn't help me in the short run (and I need help in the short
run).

As I said, I've managed to solve the problem partially with this quick hack
in
save_identity.inc:

// Validate e-mail addresses
-foreach (array('email', 'reply-to', 'bcc') as $item) {
+foreach (array('email') as $item) {

This allows me two enter two comma-separated addresses in plain address
format (without real names).

But as soon as I add real names in the format...

Real Name <local.p...@do.main>, Real Name <local.part@do.main1>

...the addresses get lost, and I'm just seeing "Real Name , Real Name".

I'd be happy with any private hack that just skips these two fields from
any sort of validation. I have no idea which routine is stripping the
adresses in such kind of string.

Any help from anybody?

Regards,
--