Hi,

> We have show_additional_headers 1.0 installed and activated, but due to
> some reason it does for instance not show the headers "Content-Type" and
> "Content-Transfer-Encoding". It shows "User-Agent", "Mailer", "X-Newsreader"
> and the like, though.

As you may have noticed, it's called "show_additional_headers", not
"show_all_headers". ;-)

> There is a version 1.1 available at
> http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/trunk/plugins/show_additional_headers?rev=5
> 764,
> can this be safely used with RC 0.7.2? And does it behave differently in
> this respect?

Looking at the comments at the beginning of this file, I see that an option
exists to configure which headers should be shown:

* Enable the plugin in config/main.inc.php and add your desired headers:
*   $rcmail_config['show_additional_headers'] = array('User-Agent');

Maybe you give it a try.

-Martin