Am 23.04.2012 08:21, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 23.04.2012 01:15, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>> [...]
>>
>> So is RC using the client IP...?
>
> Yes. Check if you have ip_check option enabled in Roundcube config.

I'd have been happy to confirm that we've enabled it, but no: It's set to
false (which is the default, looking at main.inc.php.dist). Damn.

> If so, it can be some incarnation of this bug
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488056 and you should update to r6049
> or just disable this setting. This of course might be not the same, but
> IP change may confuse IE browser (I wouldn't be surprised).

And no again, IP changes don't confuse IE (at least not IE7/8). I often
drove home from my restaurant (just a few minutes away), woke the laptop up
from hibernation, esatblished a new connection and could continue
reading/composing messages even without logging in again (if I was fast
enough). Well, that was with Squirrel, though...
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de