Hi again,

After further investigation, I found that roundcube wasn't saving the
messages because it had been told to do so by giving it an empty string.
After a little debugging, I found the output of $store_target to be an
empty string and that's cuz $_POST['_store_target'] is an empty string and
isset($_POST['_store_target']) gives 1, see file
<RCUBE_BASE>/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc line 655.

The attached patch serves as a workaround and possible fix.

I hope this doesn't create other issues. Can someone please confirm.

Thanks.

--
Amadou