On 05/01/2012 17:44, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

Well, as you now know our environment - anything wrong with it?

Not with the part I have seen. But the less obvious things like installed plugins, config options, database type and location, other web-apps hosted on the same server, etc. are part of the environment too.

So not IE... That's the main difference I'm seeing.

Longer explanation - while I use primarily Safari on a Mac, my "organization" provides aggregated services to numerous other autonomous agencies. My email system actually serves 13 different domains/agencies. My org has over 400 users, about 60/40% Mac/Windows. But the other 12 agencies are all over the map. A couple are mostly Mac, a few exclusively PC, and at least two of them use IE exclusively.

Doesn't mean your problem isn't browser related, but if so I suspect browser interaction with some other aspect.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services