On 27/04/2012 11:22, Claudio Kuenzler wrote:
The bug is already open by the way:

http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488449

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Giles Coochey <gi...@coochey.net <mailto:gi...@coochey.net>> wrote:

    On 27/04/2012 11:17, Claudio Kuenzler wrote:

        It doesn't happen to me in Firefox nor Chrome.

    It does happen to me on Firefox, too.

    Yes, sadly you are correct, it's just happened to me in Firefox...

I've just found the time to checkout 0.9-svn [SVN r6140] trunk and give it a try.

Initial impressions are that IE9 actually now appears to work! Whereas before it was almost immediately expiring my session. I'll keep on using it and let you know if I have any problems.
--
Best Regards,
Giles Coochey, CCNA Security, CCNA