 From: Claudio Kuenzler <c...@claudiokuenzler.com>
<users@lists.roundcube.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [RCU] Old version keeps showing up in my browser

According to the screenshots of the new version, even though I have made
changes to my settings tabs, I am missing several choices like:
>       * No archive icon on display page

Don't know what you mean but that comes probably from a plugin.

>       * On preferences tab, no way to choose browser notifications by several
> methods
>       * No settings tab for Filters or Password
You must activate the relevant plugins.

        * On folders tab, no way to choose a Parent Folder, so I could have
another main folder besides Personal Addresses, instead of only having contact
group folders as a subfolder under Personal Addresses
Seems you're mixing up mail (imap) folders and contact groups. This is entirely
different.

These are just what I am comparing from the screenshots
at: http://roundcube.net/screens

Take a look at: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository to get more
information about the plugins.