Contacted Hostgator...

They basically said it wasn't the server that was blacklisted, but Gmail's IMAP
server? And I changed my MX records to my own domain so that there wouldn't be
a possible conflict while logging in... but so far I still can't login from my
computer. I wish I could get a better log of what's happening, instead of just
"Connection time out".