Hi,

yes, it can probably do that and more. Even make coffee and
achieve your world domination plan, but I'm afraid you will have to do
some php coding for that.

regards,

--
Sébastien BLAISOT

Le
2012-09-07 07:20, Joy a écrit :

> Thanks, Yeah it shows the user name
but for last login could it be
> possible to fetch the information from
a text file and can also
> display the last 10 login which is already
stored in a file.

<sebast...@blaisot.org> wrote:

>> Le 06/09/2012 10:15, Joy a écrit :

>>> Dear Expert, Kindly help me to achieve the following:- 1. I
wanna display User Name like (First Name Last Name) instead of Email at
top bar. 2. I wanna show last login information at top bar. I will be
very happy to get any clue.
>> (changing subject and replying outside
please try the attached plugin and tell me if it is near to your needs ?
It was rapidly written and needs more testing and polish (like config
file, ability to add other useful information, and probably a name
change) en_US, en_EN and fr_FR translations included. I'm affraid that
last_login is not very accurate because roundcube store the time of the
(very) last login which is not former login but current one. will have a
look on how to improve that if I have a little time. regards,

Links:
------