[rearranged to fix RFC-nonconforming top-posting]
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:46:39 +0300, Tache Madalin <nila...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 11.09.2012, at 22:30, "l...@kingdest.com" <l...@kingdest.com> wrote:
>
>> hi, emilio have suggest me to use managesieve,but i don't know how to config
>> it now.
>>
>> As far as i know, postfixadmin can set auto forwarding. but i want roundcube
>> user can set the forwarding function from roundcube's "setting " or
>> "plugins".
>
> Again. Roundcube is a CLIENT. Not a server. Creating a plugin to do
> such tasks is a HUGE task and the approach would differ from server to
> server.
>
> Now, please stop asking about it. You've already been answered.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I'm afraid you are not fully informed.

Roundcube has a decent plugin for managing sieve
rules. (what leon and emilio are referring to there).

Sieve is a simple declarative language expressing mail
processing rules, and is executed by a mail delivery agent.

There is a network protocol by which sieve rules are retrieved
from a server and saved back.

So, sieve rules can be managed nicely from the Roundcube UI, and
take effect on the server (which reads the sieve language and processes
it during message delivery).

Depending on what your setup is, you have to pull some pieces and
fit them together properly to make it work, but the ingredients
are: 1. the managesieve plugin; 2. something listening on a port
for the sieve protocol; 3. a MTA that implements sieve processing.
(2 and 3 could be the same program!). 4. configuration that makes
1. 2. and 3. cooperate properly.

I use the "pysieved" python program for 2, and Exim for 3.
Pysieved listens on a port to which the managesieve plugin
connects. It sieve rules in a text file in the user's home
directory in the correct format understood by Exim. The mail
transfer agent Exim reads the rules from there when messages
are delivered, and implements the behavior. Exim has no support
for the storage/retrieval protocol, which is why pysieved is needed.