Am 17.09.2012 11:41, schrieb A.L.E.C:
On 09/16/2012 07:07 PM, Tobias Hachmer wrote:
Is here anybody who knows how to get the auto-authentication working?
(with same user credentials used for roundcube(imap) login)

As I know authentication against IMAP was planned for ownCloud 4.5. So,
if they implemented it, an integration with Roundcube should be quite
simple now.

Thanks A.L.E.C for your response! The Feature list on github doesn't list this feature. (https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-4.5-Features)

I'm interested in how the owncloud authentication works when using this plugin with kolab. What kind of authentication is used in combination with kolab and why the authentication doesn#T work with my modifications?

For now in my test setup I have setup rouncube and owncloud. Roundcube is using imap authentication (dovecot uses ldap authentication). Owncloud is using integrated ldap authentication. The usernames and passwords are the same for roundcube and owncloud login.

Regards,
Tobias Hachmer