On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:17:05 -0700, Arne Berglund
<abergl...@lesd.k12.or.us> wrote:
> On 09/27/12 08:57, Frank Bonnet wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there an option to hide recipients addresses when there are a lot
>> when reading a message ?
>>
>> Thank you
>>

> Frank,
>
> This bug has already been addressed (TRAC #1488590) for some future
> release. I'm not certain exactly how it will be implemented, nor when
> the next release (0.8.2 or 0.9) will be released. Since I had numerous
> users suffering from this, I found and implemented a fix for 0.8.1.

This suffering is inflicted by the goofball who sends an e-mail with a
large number of disclosed recipients.

Worse than the cluttered display is that one (or more) of the
recipients,
a complimentary goofball, will invariably invoke "reply all".

The way to address a large number of people with one e-mail is
to use BCC.

Educate the sender.