As anyone can see, replying to the message quoted below (and attached) does
delete all quoted (!) blank lines in Thomas' announcement.

I raised a similar issue (in a different way) in the dev list already
(07.01.2013, 00:02, Subject "Editing draft message does delete blank (and
only blank?) quoted lines"), so far with no response.

I strongly believe that both scenarios share the same cause.

Ticket wanted...?
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de

Am 13.01.2013 12:40, schrieb Philip Rhoades:

> Thomas,
>
> Looking good!  Updated from 0.8.4 with no glitches . .
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed!
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil.
>

> On 2013-01-08 08:58, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> Dear friends of Roundcube
>> We're proud to announce the beta release of the next major version
>> 0.9. With this milestone we introduce some important changes under the
>> hood as well as some nice and long-awaited features:
>> * First of all, the Roundcube Framework. The core classes providing
>> the strong base of Roundcube's functionality have been extracted and
>> decoupled into a Framework package. They can be used individually in
>> other open source projects looking for solid functionality around
>> IMAP, SMTP, MIME-handling and more.
>> * Another major change is the new database abstraction. In order to
>> add support for SQLite3 the PEAR:MDB2 dependency was dropped and
>> Roundcube now uses the native PHP Data Objects (PDO). ATTENTION: due a
>> small lack in the MySQL PDO driver, this version of Roundcube requires
>> PHP 5.3 when using the MySQL database.
>> * Finally we also added some new features:
>>   - Download all attachments as zip archive (zip module required)
>>   - Render thumbnails for image attachments (imagemagick is recommended)
>>   - Compose and mail view in new windows (configurable in user settings)
>>   - Upload attachment files and contact photos with drag & drop
>>   - Forward multiple emails as attachments
>>   - Show contact photos in mail view
>>   - CSV import for contacts
>> And of course plenty of small improvements and bug fixes.
>> See the complete Changelog at http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
>> and download the new packages from http://roundcube.net/download.
>> Please note that this is still a beta release and we recommend to test
>> it on a separate environment. And don't forget to backup your data
>> before installing.
>> Have fun and let us know how the new Roundcube performs in your environment.
>> Cheers,
>> Thomas
>> P.S. We're still looking for volunteers helping us to keep the
>> translations of the Roundcube UI up-to-date. To make it even easier
>> for you, we recently moved to Transifex. Visit our project at
>> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/roundcube-webmail/ and join our
>> translation teams.
>
> --
> Philip Rhoades
>
> GPO Box 3411
> Sydney NSW    2001
> Australia
> E-mail:  p...@pricom.com.au
--- Begin Message ---
People,

I know it is bad form to reply to yourself but now I have found a few issues:

- PDFs don't seem to open in another tab anymore

- when I reply in a new window the mail is not marked as read and

- the mail item is not marked with a little "replied to" arrow

Regards,

Phil.