On Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM, shomalboy shomalboy wrote:

> If not,would you mind explaining, the structure or topology for implementing
> that feature in our mail server(postfix+dovecot+roundcube).

How about this:

*) Compose email with Roundcube and set the time for sending it.

*) Roundcube save emails in "Scheduled" IMAP folder and add mail header
"Scheduled: [TIMESTAMP]", and save the email address and TIMESTAMP in Roundcube
SQL database, we can pick it up for delivery later.

*) Write script to check scheduled emails in Roundcube SQL database, if there's
one, login as Dovecot Master User[1] and find the email with IMAP command
"SEARCH HEADER Scheduled [TIMESTAMP]", open it and send it.

*) Setup cron job to execute the script.

[1] Dovecot Master User: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Authentication/MasterUsers

----
Zhang Huangbin

iRedMail: free, open source mail server solution for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu,
openSUSE, FreeBSD, OpenBSD. http://www.iredmail.org/