On 2013-05-24 13:34, crhylove wrote:
We have a similar thing happening on one of our busiest servers.

tail -n 6000 /var/log/httpd/access_log |cut -f1 -d' ' |sort |uniq -c |sort
-n

on our CentOS server seems to indicate one or two users have 1,000s of
connections at once.  Approximately up to 50 a second.

Is this a javascript bug somewhere in roundcube, or what's causing it?

More importantly, what's the long term fix? Logging into the server and
kicking the problem subscriber(s) is not tenable in the long term.

It may be too early to say for certain, but I upgraded from 0.8.6 to 0.9.1 earlier this week, and that seems to have almost eliminated those log entries.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services