On 2013-08-21 07:50, Tobi wrote:
Hi list

I got a weird problem with my roundcube 0.9.2 installation. If I go to
the settings pages and choose any menu item from the left pane (e.g.
server-settings) RC hangs forever showing "loading data".
The same goes for all plugins settings which have menu items in the left pane.
If I click such a menu item all other links in RC are not working
anymore. I have to reload the page in browser (ctrl+F5) to use RC
again.
Webmail itself works fine, it's just the settings pages that seem to
be broken somehow in my case.
Tried as well a new installation with new mysql database, but the same

Thanks for any idea where to start searching

Have you tried disabling all plugins? This sounds like a plugin problem to me.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services