As I don't want to interfere in the still ongoing codebase cleanup
discussion in the dev list, I'm posting it here:

Scenario:

- Select Sent folder
- Initiate a search for a user name or e-mail address
- Reply to any message being part of the search result
- Send the reply
- The search result goes away, folder is being reset to it's default state

This applies to 1.0-git only, in 0.9.4 the search result keeps staying right
after sending the reply. Win7/64, IE8, all plugins (due to testing)
disabled.

There may be more scenarios than the above where the same may apply (e.g.
selecting a different folder than the Sent folder), but the scenario above
was the one where I encountered the behaviour.

Replicable? Bug or deliberate...?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp