Your question is hard to respond to without knowing exactly what the
attachment looks like. What is the mime type? Etc.

This question may be a good candidate for the Roundcube bug database. If
you open a trac ticket, you can support it by uploading relevant data as
attachments to the ticket, such a sample e-mail message from the
anti-spam software which is not being handled in the way that you like.

The best way to get "action" on bugs or feature requests is to submit
actual example data, describe what happens with that data now (with
steps to reproduce, if necessary), and describe what should happen
instead (expected behavior).

Don't let the lack of details be the reason why your question gets
ignored!

If some anti-spam tagging system sends an entire email as an attachment
in RFC-2822 format, the client should not automatically display the
contents. It should look like an attachment you can click on, and from
there you should be given a choice about what application should be used
to open it: Roundcube, Outlook, Gmail, ... or save to file. If RoundCube
automatically displays attached raw e-mails, that's an issue.