Thanks A.L.E.C, unfortunately the rules in our Ingo are stored in a MySQL db,
can Managesieve interrogate that? As far as I understood it would simply
read the file-based filters from Ingo (hope I'm wrong :) ).  Or maybe
there's a way to export those to a files...something I'll go take a look at.

Also having spoken to the Horde guys about the turba db stored contacts,
looks like I may have to just write a query for that,  I tried the Import
horde contacts plugin but that didn't work, I put some debugging in the code
and both couldn't find anything and found the plugin dropped several of the
fields, such as telephone numbers, that we would want to retain.

Zoney