On 16.01.2014 21:22, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
I used "Reply All" and it did not have the proper behavior expected of
it is not the cause of the breakage.

Sorry, I obviously missed this part. I read so many stupid things in the other posts. No excuse, just telling.

Okay, I never had a mailing list that does NOT set the Reply-To header. But this would not really work at all! Where is the address of the list? Not the sender obviously (From), nor the Reply-To:? You are kidding. No mailprogram can really know where the list is!

So if this is right what you are telling, you talk about a kind of list that does not really work with any client I know of. And I would not even know how to program it. Will you tell us?

Tell us how we can address the mailing list, if its address is nowhere to be found. (A field name listed in the RFC! It MUST be either From, or Reply-to.)

Cheers
Hardy

--
Brady's First Law of Problem Solving:
        When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more