On 2014-01-18 12:17, Andreas Dick wrote:

I write this mail with 8.2: Replay, Replay All and List all go to the
list, one difference is that Replay uses
"Roundcube Users mailing list <users@lists.roundcube.net>"
and the two others uses the plain mail address: "users@lists.roundcube.net"

okay, check CVE on this version

For me, this is wrong! what I would expect is that "Replay All" goes
to both, the list and the sender in CC.

why do you like to send private AND to maillist at the same time ?, do you want to remove that recipient from the maillist ?

point of maillist is all subscribers do get a copy, send a copy direct is spamming imho

I use normally Kmail and this works the most correct for me, it even
provides "Replay to Sender", additionally to the three others.

om 0.9.5 this works if just reply, but its not doing it here on this maillist since it goes anyway to this maillist, no matter what buttom is used

and this add to body breaks dkim / dmarc pass