Needed:

$config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://postfix:password@localhost/postfix';

Don't know why I thought it worked before,,,

All is good.  So far, again.

The password change plugin is not working. I am using the same config file I used on my old test server where it worked. Does this plugin use php-mcrypt (which I do not have yet for armv7)? I am using in the config.inc.php:

I am using md5crypt for my user passwords in the postfix database.

$config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://password@localhost/postfix';
$config['password_query'] = 'UPDATE mailbox SET password=%c WHERE username=%u limit 1;';

Which worked before.  But in the main config.inc.php, I have: