Mike Burger írta:
>On 2014-11-06 5:09 am, Istvan Gabor wrote:
>>> Otherwise, look to the left of your message entry box, and you should
>>> see a "Contacts" window with your contact lists. Click on one of your
>>> lists and the contacts within that list will populate, allowing you to
>>> select the email address you want to use.
>>
>>> you should see the list with addressbooks on the left side (where
>>> usually the imap folders are). when clicking the addressbook you see
>>> all
>>> the contacts, then you can choose one.
>>
>> The left panel/window of roundcube's user interface is "Attachements"
>> in mail editing /message entry mode. It is an empty window. In
>> mail-listing mode the left panel is "Folders" and it only shows the
>> names of the subscribed folders, and at the bottom the gear icon for
>> folder actions (manage folders, compact). There is no "Contacts" or
>> addressbooks in this window in my roundcube interface.
>
>This is likely something you'll need to change in your Settings area or
>by, perhaps, selecting a different skin. As you can see from the
>attached screenshot, on my screen, the lefthand side has the contacts,
>the righthand side has the file attachment.

In my setting I can not set anything like that, I can not even change the skin.
Can it be the version of my roundcube? I can not check it anywhere in the user
interface but the messages it sends indicate User-Agent: Roundcube
Webmail/0.7.2.
Or does it depend on settings set by the mailbox provider?

Thanks,

Istvan