Hi All

Does anyone know the latest version of the kolab plugin I can run with
roundcube 1.0.3. (using the 'database' driver with mysql)

I am currently using version 0.9beta (tasks) and 0.9.1 (cal) so figured
it was time for an update as we seem to be on plugin version 3.2.0 now.

However, when I upgrade the plugin (using the UPGRADE instructions) I
get

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method rcube_user::list_emails() in
/var/www/webmail/plugins/tasklist/tasklist_ui.php on line 80

logged to the PHP error log, and upon searching the roundcube source
this function doesn't seem to exist in 1.0.3 (or 1.1 come to that).

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place (not really used to git) but there
doesn't seem to be any reference to roundcube version (I'm guessing
3.2.0 is kolab version).

Thanks
Steve

 PLEASE NOTE
 To ensure a rapid response please submit any support queries to
helpd...@strategicbookings.com or submit them online at
https://helpdesk.strategicbookings.com