Hi All,

I just installed plugin_manager (downloaded and copied it into the plugins folder). I also added it in the main config:

File "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail\config\config.inc.php"
$config['plugins'] = array('plugin_manager');

After login in, a popup was shown that I need submit some SQL statements against the database which I did. Now plugin_manager is listed in the "about" section, but that is all. It is not visible in the Settings section and there was no popup providing the md5 hash key for the myrc file. It just does not show up... Did I miss something?

btw: I'm running RC on Windows using IIS.

Thanks
Konrad