Hello all,

I installed the RC v1.2 beta and updated my composer and ran it. It completed successfully but presented me with this text at the end:

Skipped installation of bin phpunit for package phpunit/phpunit: name conflicts with an existing file patchwork/utf8 suggests installing ext-wfio (Use WFIO for UTF-8 filesystem access on Windows) phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock suggests installing dflydev/markdown (~1.0) phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock suggests installing erusev/parsedown (~1.0)
sebastian/global-state suggests installing ext-uopz (*)
phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects suggests installing ext-soap (*)
phpunit/php-code-coverage suggests installing ext-xdebug (>=2.2.1)
phpunit/phpunit suggests installing phpunit/php-invoker (~1.1)

Questions are:

1.> Do I have to or should I follow this guidance?
2.> would doing so require me to add any addt'l repos to the composer.json file? 2a.) such as https://packagist.org. or is this repo automatically assumed to be enabled by default? I only ask because it is not explicitly listed.

Thank you. My php version is 5.4.45.

--

Fabian S.