I’d like to add a side panel to the login screen to put short notes and links
to support documents, but I am not sure how to do it without messing up the
login page.

Can I make changes to skins/larry/templates/login.html without breaking things?
Will the changes get overwritten when updates are applied?

Well, I *did* make changes to the login.html page, but I am pretty sure they
are going to be overwritten

Basically I added a float: right div with some individual divs inside to hold
each item I wanted to add, but I am reasonably sure that if I update Roundcude,
that file is going to be overwritten if there are any changes to it (and maybe
even if there aren’t), so is there an approved method?

--
ɹןʇnqן
303.219.0564