Dear all,

I am trying to setup LDAP address book in Roundcube, till now without any
success. I think I have setup the LDAP address book correctly, but the
moment I open it, it shows blank persons' cards. Unfortunately nothing is
logged into /var/log/roundcube/error.

What I did wrong?

$rcmail_config['ldap_public']['public'] = array(
    'name'          => 'Public LDAP Addressbook',
    'hosts'         => array('localhost'),
    'port'          => 389,
    'user_specific' => false,
    'base_dn'       => 'cn=persons,cn=corporate',
    'scope'         => 'one',
    'filter'        => '(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)',
    'groups'        => array(
        'base_dn'        => '',
        'filter'         => '(objectClass=groupOfNames)',
        'object_classes' => array("top", "groupOfNames"),
  ),
);

--
With best regards,