On 04/04/2017 06:11 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 05.04.2017 um 00:07 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
I am reworking my httpd/conf.d/roundcubemail.conf.

What is the content:

# Those directories should not be viewed by Web clients.
<Directory /usr/share/roundcubemail/bin/>
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny from all
</Directory>
<Directory /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/enigma/home/>
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny from all
</Directory>

for?

What uses it with what accessing url?

nothing from the web side as you can see by "Deny from all" (which is BTW outdated apache 2.2 syntax) which should be set for anythign running just as libraries / includes with no point to access directly by the client

I added the line:

         Alias /roundcubemail /usr/share/roundcubemail

This got the installer working, and I suspect it will take care of bin and plugins...