In Dovecot configuration files (here 15-lda.conf), did you enable sieve?

---
barul

On 2017-06-05 14:17, "Meaulnes Legler"@roundcube wrote:
hello

I installed Roundcube and enabled managesieve in
*/roundcube/config/config.inc.php* with

// List of active plugins (in plugins/ directory)
   $config['plugins'] = array(
      'archive',
      'managesieve',
      'zipdownload',
   );

but the filters don't work, I get the message «Unable to connect to
server» (see screenshot)

The sieve plugin seems to be installed in Dovecot, the partial output
of *`dovecot -n`* is (see whole output at the end of this mail)

   plugin {
     sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
   }

What am I missing?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ www.WaveWeb.ch ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ Zurich, Switzerland ~
~ tel: +41 44 2601660 ~

# Pigeonhole version 0.4.18 (29cc74d)
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-042stab120.19 x86_64 CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
auth_mechanisms = plain login
disable_plaintext_auth = no
listen = *
mail_location = mbox:~/mail/:INBOX=mbox
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
extracttext
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
namespace inbox {
   inbox = yes
   location =
   mailbox Drafts {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Junk {
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Sent {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Trash {
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   prefix =
}
passdb {
   driver = pam
}
plugin {
   sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
}
protocols = imap pop3
service imap-login {
   inet_listener imap {