Hello Johannes,

As far as I know the roundcube devs only maintain the roundcube tar
froms the website(https://roundcube.net/download). The one from the
debian repos is probably packaged

by debian repo packager.  You can create your own or/and disbable it,
then pointing towards the location where the debian packages installed
the roundcube stuff.