Good suggestion.

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work.

In http.conf I put:

<Directory “path/to/sites/roundcube”
        AllowOverride All
</Directory>

But I would always get “.../roundcube/.htaccess: Header not allowed here”

So commented everything out of roundcube/.htaccess and in http.conf I put:

<Directory "path/to/sites/roundcube">
        AllowOverride All
        #Header unset Content-Security-Policy
        Header always set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self'
'unsafe-inline'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'; style-src
'unsafe-inline' 'self'; form-action 'self'; upgrade-insecure-requests;
block-all-mixed-content"
</Directory>

But still get:

[Error] Refused to execute a script because its hash, its nonce, or
'unsafe-inline' appears in neither the script-src directive nor the default-src
directive of the Content Security Policy. (roundcube, line 17)
[Error] Refused to execute a script because its hash, its nonce, or
'unsafe-inline' appears in neither the script-src directive nor the default-src
directive of the Content Security Policy. (roundcube, line 57)

Maddening!

James.