There should be a plugin, called 'customizr' that allows you to set this more
dynamically.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube"
<roundc...@waveweb.ch> Date: 11/27/19  11:08 AM  (GMT-07:00) To:
users@lists.roundcube.net Subject: Re: [RCU] favicon
    the favicon is defined in the skin, I guess...
    my custom favicon.ico is in
      roundcube/skins/skin_name/images/favicon.ico
    hope that helps and best regards

          _⌢_
            '¿')
            `-´