Looks nice. Would be nice if it could be made like this that this
Elastic theme, can switch automatically to Dark on the evening clock.

Hope you get in contact with the developers. Did you already fork the
roundcube project on github? This way you can show the development team
easily what changes you applied. You can also change the Elastic theme
so it is easier to migrate to the dark theme. Developers are then able
to see your changes and approve them to be merged with the master.