I've not recieved any list mail after reenabling.  Am I sending to
correct address?

The update resulted in a new Roundcube update.  It worked before the
update.  My other mail client I use has no problem sending, just the
Roundcube web client.  An attempt to send shows this in server logs.

Jan 22 14:41:24 myserver sendmail[638021]: 00MLfO2k638021:
localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN
during connection to MSA

I am running Fedora. A few days ago I upgraded from 30 to 31.  Now when
I try to 'Send' an email, I get the error listed in the Subject.

I Use 'Fetchmail' and 'Procmail' to get my email off my ISP and deliver
it locally.  There is no problem there.  I can recieve and view all my
Roundcube email using web browser, but I cannot send.  I use another
email client to send right now.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Durwin