Philip Rhoades skrev den 2020-08-11 07:41:
People,

When I need to add an attachment to an email, the file manager /
browser that pops up shows both dirs and files mixed up but ordered by
name - I hate that! - I want dirs at the top ordered by name and then
the files ordered by name below the dirs.  Is there some way of
changing the ordering or using a different file manager?

this is your OS that have to order in filemanger, not roundcube

i could only here select how big icons should be, not change dir sorting or filename order

using winddows 10 pro here